Know More Information About United Airlines Group Travel | 40% Discount Offer AvailAre you looking for a way to make group travel bookings on United Airlines? Whether you’re planning a business trip or a family reunion, United Airlines group travel can make your journey a lot easier and more cost-effective. To help you plan your group travel with United Airlines, we’ve put together this guide to ensure you know all the requirements and the types of groups available.
Types of Groups on United AirlinesUnited Airlines offers three types of group travel booking: leisure groups, business groups, and wedding groups.
- Leisure groups are ten or more groups travelling together for normal holidays or relaxing purposes.
- Business groups are five or more people travelling together for business purposes.
- Wedding groups are for three or more people traveling together for a wedding or honeymoon.
• Family & Friends:Perfect for family trips, weddings, and reunions, United Airlines Family & Friends groups are ideal for groups of 10-20 people. With Family & Friends, you can easily make a single reservation for everyone in your group, ensuring everyone gets the same fare.
• Corporate & Business:Corporations and businesses can benefit from the corporate discounts available with United Airlines. Corporate & Business groups are ideal for groups of 21 or more people. The corporate discount applies to all passengers in the group, making it easy to save money on flights.
• Special EventsBooking with United Airlines can also benefit special events such as conferences, conventions, and sports tournaments. Special Event groups are ideal for large groups of 50 or more people. With Special Event groups, you can also access additional perks such as priority boarding and in-flight catering. To know more about group types, you can call United Airlines en Español team and make a query at their respective office. The agents will surely answer any questions you have.
What are The Basic Requirements For Booking a Group Travel on United?Each type of group has its own requirements that you should be aware of. Here are a few underlying details:
- You’ll need to book at least 10 tickets for leisure groups, and the group must travel together on the same flights.
- All travellers in the group must have the same origin, destination, and travel dates.
- You must book at least five tickets for business groups, and the group must travel together on the same flights.
- All United Airlines group travel bookings must be made at least seven days in advance.
- You’ll need to book at least three tickets for wedding groups, and all travellers must be on the same flights.
How to Book a Group With United?Once you’ve determined the type of group you’re looking to book, you can begin the booking process. The United Airlines booking process is fairly simple for groups, and there are many ways. You can book online, go to the airport, or call the phone number.
United Airlines Online Group Booking through WebsitesThe website allows you to search for flights and book United Airlines group travel tickets in a few simple steps
- First, you’ll need to search for flights on official site.
- Select the “book a group” option.
- On the group ticket page, provide the size of your group, departure and arrival cities, and other travel information.
- Then, enter your group’s details and select the ticket type and fare.
- Finally, review your flight details and complete the booking process.
United Airlines Offline Group BookingOne of the easiest ways to book a group with United Airlines is through a phone call. Here are the simple steps you can follow:
- Call the United Airlines Group Travel Phone Number at 1 800 864 8331 to speak to a representative about booking a group trip.
- During the call, provide your group’s travel plans, including the number of passengers, departure and arrival cities, and any additional information.
- The representative will advise you on the best fares, flight schedules, and other special offers available.
- The agents are available to assist with booking and ticketing and also have access to special offers.
Does United Offer Group Vacation Packages?While United Airlines does not offer group vacation packages, they do offer special discounts on multiple tickets when booking a group. You can save up to 10% on tickets for a group of four or more passengers. The discounts are available for domestic and international flights, so be sure to ask the representative about special offers when you book your group trip. You can still book a United Airlines vacation package for a group of less than 10 using their vacation booking options and enjoy their benefits without a hassle.
Final WordsWe hope this guide has helped you understand the requirements and process for booking a group on United Airlines. With this knowledge, you should be able to make your group travel bookings with United Airlines a breeze.
United Airlines Booking
Make a United Airlines Booking today and travel in an economy plus class without overriding your budget.
United Airlines Change Flight
assengers can simply alter their existing flights using United Airlines change flight policy. As a customer-focused airline, United provides a number of advantages to its clients. As a result, individuals receive exceptional help as needed.
United Airlines Multi-City Flights
With United Airlines multi-city flights, you can find a budget flight with the luxury of going around multiple cities on your list together in one itinerary.
United Airlines Seat Selection
If you are traveling on United Airlines, then there are a number of ways you can choose a seat once a ticket has been purchased. The United Airlines Seat Selection service will allow you to proceed as you like as long as the seats are available.