Delta Airlines is a highly reputed airline of the U.S. It has a vast network of flights that operate all over the world. With myriad services that the airline offers, there is Delta airlines military discount as a tribute to the saviors of the country. Thereby, Delta expresses its appreciation to its military personnel.
So, let’s take a look into how the airline offers its thankfulness to the military personnel through the account that follows.
Does Delta Offer Military Discounts?
Yes, Delta Airlines offers discounts to the heroes of the country. With military discounts, the airline offers a bundle of travel advantages to its military veterans. Delta is delighted to serve the heroes of the country. No wonder, the airline offers a plethora of military benefits to active members of the –
- United States Army
- Marine Corps
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
Here are some of the benefits that come with Delta airline military discount –
which are –
- Early onboarding
- Discounts on vacation packages
- Special pet and greater bag allowances
Furthermore, you can get to know about the allowances and benefits that you can avail of on the official website of the airline.
- Visit the official Delta Airlines Website.
- Click on the Search option.
- Mention Special Circumstances.
- Click on the link.
- Click Military Travel.
- Hit the Military Travel Benefits button.
- Find the Flights for military members section and find your Delta booking number.
What are Delta Airlines Military Discount Policies?
The airline has devised smart policies to benefit its veterans. Let’s take a look on the major ones –
- The military veterans are provided with vacation allowances that range from $50 to $300.
- According to Delta military discount policy, personnel on a leisure trip can check-in 3 bags up to 157 cm each.
- While traveling officially, they can check-in with up to five bags. However, each bag’s dimensions are restricted to 203 cm.
- A wounded family member or a domestic partner is provided with a discounted ticket as medical travel.
The airline offers up to 10% of discount to the military personnel on the original airfare.
How to Use a Military Discount to Book a Delta Vacation?
The airline offers a host of features to offer beneficial services to the military veterans. To avail your benefit, you should know how to book your Delta ticket. Here are the online and offline approaches to get a military discount on Delta flights.
- Visit the official website of Delta airlines.
- Click on Before you book
- You will get a form on the screen.
- Fill in the form with your official email ID.
- Submit a military discount request.
- The airline will send a Delta eCertificate to your registered military email Id that you have provided while filling in the form.
The email you will get also comprises a unique number code, which is your Delta airlines military discount code. Instructions will guide you about the redeeming process of the code. Here are some social media platforms where you can follow the Airline.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delta
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/delta
If you want to make your booking through the offline method, all you have to do is to simply call the customer service executive of Delta Airlines. Convey your requirements and share the travel details mandatory for the booking.
How Does Delta Facilitate Pet Travel for Military Officials?
When the military officials travel with their pets, Delta extends its services devised in such cases. Let’s take a sneak-peek into the same.
- They can bring along their pets as checked baggage. This is meant for an active transfer order flight. Their spouses are also allowed for the same.
- Cats and dogs are allowed as checked baggage, except for –
- Snub-nosed breeds
- Guinea pigs
- Household birds
- Pets are not included in the free bag allowance.
Which are the Flights for Military Members?
Delta offers savings for its military people with Delta airlines military discount flights. These are meant for the active-duty U.S. service members. On such flights, the personnel are provided with ample benefits that include free checked military bag allowance and early boarding.
In a nutshell, the airline shows its gratitude to the military personnel for their service. It facilitates them with a huge range of services that include early boarding, pet travel perks, flight discounts, free checked baggage, and much more. And these are all parts of Delta airlines military discount, which is meant to show the airline’s thankfulness for the selfless service of the heroes of the country.
You May Visit:
What is Delta Flight Cancellation Policy?
How to Change Delta Airlines Flight?
What are Delta Airlines Seat Selection Process and Its Rules?
How to Know Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy?