Do you want to get rid of the daily tiresome work and have an adventure? Try out planning air travel with Allegiant Airlines booking and plan an exciting getaway. Let the airline help you bring you one step closer to completing your trips.
We recommend Allegiant because it won’t burn your pocket holes while searching for the best. You can enjoy smart fare options, exclusive discounts, and a bunch of vacation packages, all with the airline.
On this page, you will find details on Allegiant Airlines flights, booking requirements, policies, and more. So, get ready to fly with Allegiant!
Allegiant Airlines (Understand Your Travel Partner Better)
Founded in the year 1997, Allegiant is the most affordable carrier for enthusiastic travelers. Offering both charter and scheduled flights, Allegiant guarantees impeccable amenities to its customers, which has been so since the launch.
The fleet size of Allegiant is 114 and it flies to about 120+ destinations across the globe. It has its headquarters in Summerlin, Nevada, USA. The airline has 3-star ratings among other Low-cost airlines mainly due to its onboard service and staff, as well as the airport options.
You may mostly find Allegiant Airlines Flights from smaller airports that are not any regional hubs. But, the planes go to every other destination across the wide world. Be engaged and enjoy uninterrupted services with Allegiant, with a little knowledge from this page.
How Do You Make a Flight Booking With Allegiant?
After going through so many aspects of air travel, one must understand the more efficient their travel partner is, the better their flights are. So, if you plan on making a booking, and you have Allegiant as your choice, you are already winning. But, if you would like to know better, you should know the various methods of booking Allegiant Airlines tickets. The airline lets you use their website, mobile app, customer service, or airport desk’s help to confirm your flights. So, find the related details and steps ahead.
Allegiant Online Flight Booking(Mobile APP)
You can initiate the online process by logging in to the Allegiant Air website or mobile app. If you wish to proceed with the Allegiant Airlines online booking via app, just download it on your device and start the booking process using the Book a Flight section you see at the front. Else, for website bookings, follow this process below.
The Process to Make Allegiant Air Booking Through The Website
- To begin, you need to visit Allegiant Airlines official site and find the book flights tab.
- Now, fill up the details about the flights that you need with your flight.
- Start with the preferred trip type, aka one-way, round trip, etc.
- Next, in the “To” and “From” sections, provide your preferred departure and destination details.
- After that, give some dates which you prefer for traveling. (return dates as well if you are flying round trip)
- Further, add the number of travelers and continue to select “Search” and find out the available flights under this preference.
- You can select a flight that suits your budget and time from the new page.
- Check all the fare details and continue to add the details about the traveler.
- Review the entries and continue to the payments section.
- Confirm the payment and complete your Allegiant Airlines Booking process.
You may even receive a confirmation email from the airline after you have done everything and completed the payment. Allegiant usually sends you the confirmation to your registered contact email or number. The same email will contain your flight details which may further help you with managing flight bookings.
Allegiant Airlines Offline Booking
The online methods are good, but not quite efficient when you need a realistic approach to your air travel plans. In that case, you can choose offline flight bookings. Customers who want full control over their flights can also book offline through customer service or at the airport. To confirm your flights, you have to dial Allegiant Airlines booking phone number and connect to an expert. Or, you can visit the airport desk to book the tickets.
You can also follow a simplified process below:
- Find the official phone number for Allegiant Airlines and dial it on your phone.
- Next, you may follow the instructions from the IVR voice menu.
- Choose to connect with an agent and ask him to find a good deal for you.
- Tell him your details as you want your flight to be, and the agent will give you suitable options.
- Further, pay for the flight using the payment link sent to you and confirm your tickets.
The agent will ensure that you get all the offers and even show you some hidden deals that entail your current flight plans. So, be proactive and find a great offer for your travel with Allegiant Air.
How Do I Manage My Allegiant Airlines Flights?
Did you confirm your Allegiant Air flights and now need to modify them a little? This category falls under the airline’s manage booking section and you can easily alter your itinerary with this. You can use Allegiant Airlines manage booking to modify the tickets accordingly and enjoy exceptional flight benefits. Basic managed booking services include seat selection, change flight, refund or cancellations, meals selection, excess baggage, etc.
Passengers can easily alter their Allegiant Airlines reservations with this service. To know the exact process, take a look at these steps below:
Allegiant Airlines Manage Flight Booking
- Locate the Allegiant official website online and log in to your account.
- After that, find Allegiant Airlines manage my booking section and provided some of the details.
- Start with the booking code and also give the passenger’s first and last name.
- Then, click on the flight you wish to change your itinerary for.
- After that, follow the onscreen prompts to confirm the changes and before you pay make sure you review them.
Finally, Allegiant Airlines may send you a confirmation email from the official headquarters about the confirmation of your itinerary changes. With Allegiant Airlines booking a flight seems easy, but managing them will be a lot easier with the superb managed booking process.
How Much Baggage Can I Take on Allegiant Flights?
Booking flights is the first step you take into the world of air travel, the next and crucial one is deciding what type of luggage to take. You must know the Allegiant Airlines baggage policy in detail to check how much the airline allows you to bring on with you.
Allegiant Carry-on Baggage
- Passengers can bring one small personal item and a carry-on bag with them on any type of Allegiant Airlines fare they have.
- A personal item with dimensions no more than 7 X 15 X 16 inches is acceptable for free, but must be fittable under your seat.
- The carry-on backpack is on the other hand available for a fee that depends on the route and its maximum dimensions are 9 X 14 X 22 inches.
- This backpack should easily fit in the overhead bin.
- The total weight of carry-on items should not surpass 11.34 kg.
Allegiant Checked Baggage
- Customers are entitled to a maximum of 4 bags to be checked(paid) on airline flights.
- These checked bags can not weigh more than 40 lbs each and their dimensions may not exceed 80 linear inches.
- This size limit also includes handles and wheels for the checked baggage.
How Much is The Baggage Fee on Allegiant?
When the baggage is paid except for a personal item, you need to know the Allegiant Airlines baggage fee as well. Below are the details for both standard and overweight luggage on Allegiant:
Standard Luggage Fee on Allegiant Airlines flights
- 75 USD at the gate for each bag
- 50 USD at the airport for each bag
- 45 USD each for pre-departure check
- 18 to 35 USD each while bookings
Overweight or oversized baggage fee
- 75 USD extra for luggage 33 to 46 kgs
- 50 USD extra for 18 to 32 Kgs
- For any bag over 40 linear inches, 75 USD extra charges.
Always check more details about taking luggage with your Allegiant Airlines booking flights before you confirm the flights and continue to travel with the airline.
How to Check-in for An Allegiant Booking?
The step after you complete every booking step is to check-in for your flights and plan to board the plane. This is the time when you can get your boarding pass from the airline. To check in, review the Allegiant Airlines Check-in Policy, and obtain a boarding pass for your flight. You can check-in in the following ways:
Online Flight Check-in
Allegiant Air allows you to check in online for your flights starting 24 hours prior to the departure time. You can check-in and download the boarding pass up to 45 minutes before your flights depart. Simply log in to the website’s check-in page and complete the onscreen prompts to check-in.
Offline Flight Check-in
Passengers can even check-in offline at the airport. The airport check-in desk stops accepting check-in requests 45 minutes before the flight’s scheduled departure. You need to reach the premises at least three hours before to make sure everything stays on time.
With Allegiant Airlines online check-in you get an e-boarding pass which you can print from the machine and confirm your boarding at the gate later.
Can I Take Pets Along on An Allegiant Flight?
Your pets are allowed, but you need to book them first and check if the airline approves them. Traveling with pets is somewhat challenging, but not with Allegiant Airlines Pet Travel policy. You can bring your domestic dogs or cats onboard on a flight with Allegiant Air. The airline will charge you a 50 USD per segment fee for each pet carrier to take them aboard.
Pet Travel Rules with Allegiant
- Pets are allowed in the passenger cabin on Allegiant Airlines.
- You must pay a pet fee for each pet that travels in the cabin.
- Pets must be carried in an approved, hard-sided pet carrier that does not exceed 16” x 11” x 8” in size.
- The pet carrier must fit under the seat in front of you and must be secured during the flight.
- Only one pet per carrier is allowed.
- Pets are not allowed in the cargo hold of the aircraft.
- Service animals are always allowed on board and do not require an additional fee.
- It is important to check with the airline prior to your flight to ensure that all of the rules and regulations are being met.
For more information on pet travel with Allegiant, you can connect to a customer service executive of the airline or jump to the Allegiant Airlines Pet Policy page directly.
What is Allegiant Airlines Flight Cancellation policy?
Canceling a flight is always a hectic task, and no one wishes to lose every penny they spent on their flight. Travel plans hinder due to many external factors, but Allegiant promises to take good care of every passenger. Therefore, the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy has been introduced to help customers make easy flight cancellations.
You can choose to cancel a flight and get a refund from Allegiant Air for them to travel again in the future. You can check the detailed policy or cancel your flight within the first 24 hours of the booking to avoid any extra fees or charges for ticket cancellations.
Passengers can now easily make Allegiant Airlines Booking with Skywayfare or connect to the Allegiant Airlines customer service team to confirm their flights.