How to Know Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy?
Looking for the perfect travel partner for your kid’s journey alone? Do you have a few concerns regarding their comfort and safety? Well, your search ends at Delta Airlines, as it offers the perfect policy to help little ones fly smoothly. Explore the Delta Airlines unaccompanied minor policy, and plan a safe & sound trip for your kid.
However, you must ensure to check out the features of the policy to avoid unwanted hassles.
- You can easily track the location of your kid through the trackable wristband that the airline provides to all young flyers.
- Moreover, kids can access Delta Sky Zone Kids Lounge, where they can spend their leisure time during flight changes.
- For the security and well-being of the children, one of the Delta personnel will be there with them throughout the flight.
- You can anytime contact the agents of the airline for an update about your kid’s movements throughout the journey until they reach safely.
So why the wait? Book a flight for unaccompanied minors by visiting the official website of Delta. Moreover, call on the airline’s customer service number for more details.
What are The Limitations For Unaccompanied Minors on Delta Airlines?
If you are choosing Delta Airlines Booking
for an unaccompanied minor, then there are some restrictions that you need to abide by. If your child is 15 years and below, he or she is eligible for the unaccompanied minor category. You have to book their tickets for the same. Here are some points, to figure out the restrictions that are applied on board
- Unaccompanied minors are not accepted on flights that are between 9 pm to 6 am, it's usually for their safety
- There should be a qualifying, connection available from the airport in case of international flights
- The flight should be domestic/short hauls and should be less than 2 hours or a non-stop flight
- The flight should be to and from between Alaska and Hawaii in case the minor is traveling during odd hours
- The flight should be the last of the day and fly only with single connectivity.
The Delta Airlines unaccompanied minor policy does not allow, minors for self-service check-ins. You need to escort a Delta official with your child, for the check-in process
What Are The Fees For Booking Unaccompanied Minor Tickets on Delta?
You can easily pay the fees of the unaccompanied minor policy
by SkyMiles, and the fees will be for one-way or round trips. There is a fee charged $150 each way by Delta for children between the age of 5 to 15, and the age group of 15-17. The fee is applicable w9thing U.S, international, and non-stop flights.
How To Contact Delta for Knowing Unaccompanied Minors Policies?
You don’t need to not ask any questions like; How do I contact a Delta live person? You can simply visit Delta Airlines official website, and pick the customer service number 800-325-8847 from the contact us page. Call on this number or you can request a call back service if you hate to wait in a long queue.
Follow the below-given steps to connect with a live representative at Delta:
- Choose 1 for your language of preference.
- You can press 2 if you wish to know the booking and reservation status
- If you want to talk to a live representative then press 5. Wait for 3-6 minutes to connect to an available representative
- Lost your baggage while travelling? Chose 4 for the same
- If you have any queries regarding the Delta app, then press 7
Don't wait for too long in a queue, directly message Delta Airlines via chat or email. Or you can also email us for putting your suggestions. There is a dedicated and proficient Delta official for your service, that will solve your every flight query.
You May Visit:
What is Delta Flight Cancellation Policy?
How to Get a Delta Seat Upgrade?
What are Delta Airlines Seat Selection Process and Its Rules?