Group travel is a great way to explore new places with your loved ones. Make your trip convenient and cost-effective with Allegiant Group Travel booking. Enjoy traveling in the company of your friends or family with its group trip feature. If your group is of 10 or more people, the airline welcomes you for a great group holiday. So, whether you are planning a leisure or a business trip in a group, count on the airline’s services. Allegiant offers you reservation at much cheaper rates. Moreover, you can get a single booking for all in the group. Now, let’s see how to make your Allegiant group travel booking and other related details.
How to Book an Allegiant Group Travel Ticket?
To travel with your loved ones on an Allegiant Airlines flight, you can easily book your ticket for a group trip. However, you also enjoy a lot of perks that come with Allegiant Airlines group travel booking. Preferred seating and beverages of your choice comprise these additional facilities. Now, let’s see how to go ahead with your group travel reservation online and offline.
- Visit the official website of Allegiant airlines.
- Select the Group booking option.
- Enter your group travel details such as travel dates and destinations as well as travel class, and the number of travelers in the group.
- Request the quote from the airline.
- Once you get the quote, verify your booking details.
- Save confirmation.
If online booking couldn't help you for some reason, make your reservation through Allegiant group travel phone number easily. Here’s how -
- Dial (702) 505-8888.
- Carefully listen to and follow the IVR prompts.
- Once your call is connected to a live representative of the airline, convey your booking requirement.
- Share all the required travel details of all the passengers in the group.
- The agent will make the booking as per your requirements.
- Make the payment for the booking.
Booking At the Airport
- Visit the ticket counter.
- Request a group booking for people traveling on the same itinerary.
- Share your travel details required like contact number and a government-issued ID proof.
- Once the Allegiant Air representative completes the group travel booking formalities, make the payment.
The airline will send you a confirmation email regarding booking. Show it at the boarding gate and while boarding your flight.
Can I Get Group Rates on Allegiant Air?
Yes, you can request Allegiant group booking rates from the airline. For this, simply contact email@example.com to get a quote on routes scheduled regularly.
Important Group Travel Things to Remember for Allegiant
While making your booking to travel with your friends and family with the airline, it is important to keep the following things in mind. These make your group booking on flights of Allegiant Air more convenient and hassle-free.
- You must pay 40% of the total booking amount in advance.
- The airline gives you time of the next 21 days to pay the remaining 60% amount before the scheduled flight departure.
- You can change the names of travelers in the group before 10 days of the flight departure.
To know more, contact the airline’s customer service representative at (702) 505-8888. In a nutshell, if a group trip is on your cards, look no further than Allegiant Airlines. Plan your journey and stay worry-free with Allegiant Group Travel booking. Moreover, save more on this travel as you need not pay individually for each traveler in a group. The airline makes things seamless and affordable for you.