After booking your flight tickets, you wait for the travel day. However, life is unpredictable and you might have to change your booking, leaving you troubled. But Qatar Airways Change Flight feature allows you to modify your trip easily. From its customer-friendly policy to easy and quick process to do so, you are covered with smartly devised approaches of this airline.
Also know the charges that you might have to pay on changing your flight booking with Qatar and how to skip paying any charges. So, let’s dive into the details right away about modifying your flight.
What is Qatar Airways Flight Change Policy?
If you face the requirement to modify your flight with Qatar Airways, it is good to know about its policy regarding the same. Here are its highlights –
- If you change your flight within 24 hours of booking, you need not pay any change fee, irrespective of your ticket type.
- Changing your flight after this 24-hour booking window will cost you a change fee.
- The airline keeps its window for ticket change before 6 hours of the scheduled flight’s departure.
How to Change Qatar Airways Flight?
You can easily change your flight tickets with Qatar thanks to its easy processes. So, go through the steps to follow and change your flight –
- Go to the official website of Qatar Airways.
- Select the Manage My Booking option.
- Mention the following for changing flight –
- The flight reference number
- The last name of the passenger
- Click on the Submit button.
- Select the booking to change.
- Click on the Flight Change option.
- Choose the changes required from the Change menu.
- Pay the change fee.
The airline will send you a notification about it. For further assistance, you can contact a customer service representative of the airline and know about the flight change number, if required.
Can I Reschedule My Qatar Airways Flight?
Yes, you can reschedule your Qatar flight. However, it can be done if you have made your flight ticket booking through the official website of Qatar Airways or contact the airline’s booking team.
- Visit Qatar’s official website.
- Go to the Manage Booking option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and you will reschedule your flight.
How Much is The Flight Change Fee on Qatar?
Keen to know about the Qatar Airways flight change fee? Here are your answers.
- If you have to change your flight booking after the waiver period is over, then you will be charged according to your ticket type or travel class.
- Usually, the online flight change fee is between $66 to $170 per passenger.
- Making changes to your flight ticket via Qatar Airways ticket booking office, customer care center, or at an airport desk, a non-refundable service fee from $25 is charged.
How Long Before Can I Reschedule a Qatar Airways Flight?
After you have purchased your flight ticket, the airline allows you to modify it. However, the latest you can make changes to your booking is up to three hours before the scheduled flight departure.
If you want to know more about the Qatar Airways Change Flight timeline, contact the airline’s booking department. The representative will guide you regarding the change and other related concerns.
Can I Change a Flight on Qatar Airways for Free?
Yes, you can change your flight without paying any charges with Qatar Airways. To do so, you have to change your flight within 24 hours of booking it. In such a case, your scheduled flight departure must be at least after 7 days from the booking date. If either of the conditions are not met, you will not be able to change your Qatar flight for free.
Therefore, you can opt for Qatar Airways Change Flight in a few steps when required. Follow the flight change policy to make changes to your booking in a hassle-free manner. Change your flight easily and reschedule it when required. A nominal fee is charged for flight change, if you miss the 24-hour risk-free period. Otherwise, you can change it for free.
So, if you are in a situation to modify your flight booking on Qatar Airways, do it worry-free.
You May Visit:
How to Get a Human at Qatar Airways?